Before you begin to fill out the application form, please make sure you have all of the following documents prepared, so that you can upload them together with the form:
- Your signed approval form, confirming that all of the information you have provided is correct (Form A1)
- Confirmation of enrollment (“Immatrikulationsbescheinigung”)
- A table of course achievements from the Auslandsamt of the university (“Official transcripts of records” or for MA students a copy of their BA Diploma)
- Your Curriculum Vitae in table form
- Letter of motivation (max. 600 words) (Form M1)
- Application for reimbursement of travel expenses by Bayerischer Jugendring (up to 380,- EUR, download the form here (Form R1) - only available for students from Bavaria) and for subsidized rent expenses by the Israeli General Consulate in Munich (only for internships of 4-6 months). Please fill in only no 1. (applicant information) and 4. (account information).
- You have read and agree to the specifications of the program announcement (Please be aware that only these are legally binding)
Please make sure that all uploaded documents include your name (e.g. MaxMustermann_FormA1.pdf).
All uploaded documents have to be PDFs. You can use a free PDF converter such as SmallPDF.
If you experience problems, please close your browser, delete cookies and try again. (The application form has been tested and should run under Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer. If it doesn't work, please send your application to liron(at)ahkisrael.co.il.)