Students apply to the program and not to an individual internship offer. Within the application form students can indicate their 3 favorite internships from the selection offered on this website.
The application has to be submitted in English only via the online form.
The application has to include:
- Filled out online application form.
- Form A1 - Letter of Approval
- Confirmation of enrollment (“Immatrikulationsbescheinigung”)
- A table of course achievements from the Auslandsamt of the university (“Official transcripts of records” or for MA students a copy of their BA Diploma)
- Your Curriculum Vitae in table form
- Form M1 - Letter of motivation (max. 600 words)
- Form R1 - Application for reimbursement of travel expenses by Bayerischer Jugendring (up to 380,- EUR, download the form here - only available for students from Bavaria; students from Baden-Württemberg, Hesse, Rhineland-Palatinate and North Rhine-Westphalia, please inquire to learn about how to receive reimbursement of travel expenses) and application for subsidized rent expenses by the Israeli General Consulate in Munich (only for internships of 4-6 months).
Please make sure that all uploaded documents include your name (e.g. MaxMustermann_FormA1.pdf).
All uploaded documents must be PDFs. You can use a free PDF converter such as SmallPDF.
The complete German version of the program announcement can be found here.
Only the specifications in the German version are legally binding.